Business or Job? Did you know that more than 70% of people are content with being a spectator in life. That means just watching and playing a passive role. This isn’t a bad thing, not at all, it’s normal in fact…for most people.
But are you Most People?
Perhaps you may be a little hungrier and want to push the boundaries and gain more control with how you use your time and money. You might be the excitable fist-pump kinda person or maybe more of a quiet achiever but either way you’re interested in achieving more. Good on you.
20% Never Finish
If you start something, are you the type to see if all the way through? We know that 70% are watching, then there’s the 20%’er. 20% of people who start something to be successful in life, don’t finish. They end up falling back into the 70% group.
Only 6% of society have the time and financial freedom to what they want, when they want to do it and with whoever they want to do it with.
Just 6%. That does equal however, quite a few million people!
The best thing about this is, you’re in control. It’s not like the Lottery where <.001% of people win Millions. You’ve got a 6% chance…that’s Massive, that’s better than the current situation of 98% failing to have enough money to retire while working all their lives. Most people retire broke.
Do this quick equation:
- Look at the length of time you’ve been working.
- Add up the annual salary over the years you’ve been working
- Take a look at your savings account.
- Realize a Job just returns enough money to cover a families head and feed them. You need to do it all over again the following week.
So if you want to track down a different path. Just don’t give in. If you’re willing to do what it takes to make a success of your life, all you need to do is, start a business and don’t give in. There are countless stories of not giving in.
- Col. Sanders from KFC…over 1,200 door knocks to restaurant chains to sell his recipe.
- Bill Gates first company failed and went into receivership
- Walt Disney was told he lacked creativity.
- Milton Hersey started 3 other chocolate companies before succeeding in Herseys.
- Oprah was fired as a TV News Reader because she was ‘unfit for TV’.
- Stephen King was rejected by 30 publishers…after the last rejection he went home, threw his transcript in the bin. His wife pulled it out and said try One more time tomorrow. The rest is history.
And finally this is what Michael Jordan said:
‘I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot, and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
Success Leaves Clues.
It’s not overly hard to ‘make it’ in life. You may already feel you have done so already, you have a nice car, house, family and a job. Most people do, then some see the flasher cars, flasher houses and flasher holidays and want to play a little bigger in life.
You have to be willing to do what it takes. Then you need an effective solution. A Business is your Solution. Remember the Job pays the Bills…a business gets you a lifestyle.
Most people don’t have a widget to sell, a App to create or any million dollar idea in their wallet. Like me, I had no clue except when I was given a home business to start with a turn-key like system, I thought, why the heck not. If I say No…I’m sure I’ll be no further ahead tomorrow. But if I said Yes…at least there is a fighting chance.
14 years later…I writing this blog at 1pm from my home office in my shorts. I had no where I needed to go today because 14 years ago, I said Yes to a home business system that’s quite effective…when you work it.
Let me know if you would like to take a look….you’ll automatically move out of the 70% bracket but the 20% statistic is up to you!
If you want to learn more about entrepreneurship, then you can read this Blog
Otherwise email me and I’ll forward you some information.