Earning more money is easy for some right? If you try and guess the math around the internet you’ll probably be slightly off by a digit or 2 (Billion)
The volume of Online users today vs. 5 years back, or even last year has increased a whopping amount, not to mention the millions of products sold online, and more recently the amount of new ‘Billionaires’ who have made their money from their laptops. It comes down to, do you want a piece of the Pie or does working for an annual wage okay still? Either way is the right way for you but check out the numbers and see if a business from home working on your laptop is something worth considering because the earning rules are changing fast.
- Digital interactions influenced retail sales to the tune of $2.2 trillion in 2015.
- WI-Fi and mobile-connected devices will generate 68% of all internet traffic by 2017.
- In 2015, 64% of all in-store sales, or sales to the tune of $2.2 trillion, were influenced by the internet.
- 2.9 billion Google searches are made every day.
- 2.7 million blog posts are published every day.
- 40% of global internet users, or more than 1 billion people, have bought products or goods online.
- Online retail sales in the U.K. reached an estimated £52.25 billion in 2015, with the average shopper spending £1,174.
- Personalized recommendations can increase conversion rates by up to 5.5 times
Remember. The earning rules have changed. It’s time to review an online referral marketing home business online! It’s easier than you think. There are many options to improve your bottom line. Online Home Based Businesses and Earning more money from home, are trending in 2017 like you wouldn’t believe. You got to find one that suits you, you’ll be pleased you took to the time.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org