Honestly Stolen from Marketing Influencer. Sean Brown.
Food for thought:
• Kylie Jenner releases a lip gloss, and people buy it.
• Michael Jordan puts out a new shoe, and people buy it.
• Matthew McConaughey is the spokesman for a car, and people want it.
• Apple releases a new phone, and people stand in line for it.
• One Direction releases a perfume, and it becomes viral on social media.
But when a friend or family member starts a new business, people are wary of supporting it. What’s happening? Why are we so quick to support someone we don’t know?
Yet, we come up with a million reasons to not support someone we know and love. (All while contributing to a CELEBRITY’S ENDLESS BANK ACCOUNT.)
So, the next time you see a friend posting about their home business, give them a quick Like, comment, or share & help spread the word.
**You don’t even have to buy the product** but it will help them gain more exposure for their business. A simple “like” really does help!
It’s important to try to support those around us…
Hats off to all entrepreneurs and start ups!
Well said Sean. Well said!!!